Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm back!

I know i have not been able to blog since we moved.
I am sorry to my 5 followers, if you guys are still there.
I've been working and been very busy for the past 9 months.
I am happy to declare that I now have time.
Yes I do.
And for the next 4 months you are going to hear and see a lot from me.
I have a lot of pictures of stuff that i've created and I am very excited to share them all.

As an update, my Alexa is now 2 and 3 months old now.
We are now waiting for little Nicolas to be ready to be born, as I am 8 1/2 months pregnant.
A boy and a Girl, yes!
And we are very grateful!

Please stay tuned for a lot of projects.
I am ready to share!!!

PS.
I so missed blogging!


Here is my first sharing.
This is a Mo Manning stamp i got from Stampvie.com.
I just love love love Mo Manning! I am a major fan.

Here's a little Close up on the image.

Hope you guys like it.

Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment